Friday, August 21, 2015

Moving The Blog

After a number of year of perusing this blog with an on again, off again approach, I have committed myself to a regular and consistent regiment of posting daily. With that in mind, I was looking for a simpler platform to publish with. As much as I love working with Google products, I have always found Blogger as a heavy and bloated platform and that is why I made the move to a Wordpress format.

 Beyond the simplicity of easier publishing, I wanted a platform that had more - and more flexible - features to add in as I saw fit. Wordpress allows me to do that.

 So, without further adieu, I'd like to invite to to follow along at my new Blog, neatly embedded within my main site, at http://boatsbeachesandbars.com/blog/

And while you're there, please feel free to poke around to see what other fun I have going on. There's even more to see on my other social media sites, too, so I  hope to see you there :-)

Boogbaboo's' new home - and new Blog home